- Name Hansjakobweg I (Kleiner Hansjakobweg)
- Länge von Wanderweg 52 km, 32 Meilen
- Länge in Tagen 3 Tage
- Anfang von Wanderweg Schapbach
- Ende von Wanderweg Schapbach
- Traildino Schwierigkeit EW, Leichte Wanderung, Naturwanderweg
Hansjakobweg I, circular trail starting and ending in Schapbach, 52 km, 3 days
Heinrich Hansjakob was a popular writer at the end of the 19th and start of the 20th century. He has left many local stories. The two Hansjakob Ways are a tribute to this priest and writer. Along the route are information boards that explain the life and work of the writer.
The small Hansjakobweg makes a tour from Schapbach through the deep woods of the Black Forest.